Soapwalla Deodorant Cream
Soapwalla Deodorant Cream is natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays, as well as lavender, peppermint and tea tree essential oils to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. The frosting-like consistency allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption, and is ideal for all skin types.
Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream utilizes superfine vegetable powders and clays and a combination of citrus essential oils such as bergamot, lime, grapefruit, lemongrass and vanilla absolute.
Soapwalla Deodorant Creams are vegan and are made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. The Deodorant Cream do not contain questionable additives such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens or harsh and harmful chemicals, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and is NEVER tested on animals.
Soapwalla does not use aluminum zirconium in their Deodorant Cream; aluminum zirconium cause skin cells to swell and in turn pinch your sweat glands closed in order to keep them from releasing perspiration. Please therefore note that their Deodorant Cream is not an antiperspirant.
(*certified organic, +food-grade) Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*; Rosehip Seed Oil*; Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) Butter; Corn Starch*+; Sodium Bicarbonate+; Kaolin Clay; Vegan Kosher Glycerin*+; a custom blend of essential oils, including: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)*; Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange); Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)*; Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergaptene-free Bergamot)*; Non-GMO Soy lecithin*+; Non-GMO Vitamin E*+.
- Please use within 12 months of purchase.
- Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is absolutely normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire armpit area until completely absorbed (it will absorb very quickly). Then go about your day, odor-free!
- If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we’d suggest you refrain from using our Deodorant Cream on those days and resume use the following day. Some of our customers have noticed that when they shave in the evening they’re able to use our deodorant the very next morning without any issues.
- In hot weather, the Deodorant Cream may have a liquefied state, but don't fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Should your Deodorant Cream become liquefied, simply mix thoroughly then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes, until it has resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will then be as good as new!
- Created with the most natural, food-grade ingredients available in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test body products on a small area inside your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using.
"This is one of the best natural deodorants on the market, and I'm a man so that's saying something!" Romain G - Founder of the Detox Market, Los Angeles
"I've tried virtually every natural deodorant around and this is by far the most effective. I love it" Sharon McGlinchey - Owner/Founder of MV Organic Skincare